Although much of a hearing Wednesday was dominated by concerns about employee discrimination at the CFPB, Director Richard Cordray said new rules for prepaid cards were coming soon along with a study on fair lending issues related to indirect auto loans.
Cordray Tackles Prepaid Cards, Disparate Impact at Contentious Hearing
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter