Peyton Patterson, president and chief executive of Bankwell Financial Group in New Canaan, Conn., has been ordered by a judge to pay more than $350,000 to American Express to address unpaid credit card bills.
Bankwell CEO Ordered to Address Unpaid Amex Bills
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter