The House Financial Services Committee approved legislation Friday to extend and modify the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act and make several changes to the Financial Stability Oversight Council.
House Banking Panel Passes TRIA, FSOC Bills
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues