It's harder for investors in troubled mortgages to make money and call the shots because of new regulations and reduced competition among servicers. Investors and servicers may need more high-tech systems to manage loan portfolios more efficiently.
New Rules, Thinning of Servicers Squeeze Profits in Distressed Loans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app