Green Bancorp in Houston has filed to raise $100 million by going public. The company said in its filing that it plans to use $8 million of the IPO's net proceeds to partially pay for its pending $46 million acquisition of SP Bancorp in Plano, Texas.
Green Bancorp in Texas Plans $100M IPO
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter