State Bank Financial in Atlanta has agreed to buy Georgia-Carolina Bancshares in Augusta, Ga. The $2.6 billion-asset State Bank will pay about $82 million, or $22.35 a share, in cash and stock.
State Bank to Buy Georgia-Carolina Bancshares for $82M
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter