Metro Bancorp, once an aspiring acquirer, is fielding complaints from a trio of investment firms that believe management is incapable of meaningfully improving the company's performance.
Three Activists Push Pennsylvania Bank to Find Buyer
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter