The Fed also hit Taylor with a cease-and-desist order and a $3.5 million civil money penalty for its ties to an financial aid firm. Still, industry observers were impressed that deal is still on track.
Fed Finally Approves MB-Taylor Deal
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues