Lengthening loan terms are cause for concern because they open lenders up to potentially larger losses if loans sour. But low delinquency rates on car loans suggest that such fears may be exaggerated.
Is Auto Lending Becoming Irrational?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter