SunTrust Banks has agreed to pay as much as $320 million to settle an investigation into its administration of Home Affordable Modification Program loans.
SunTrust to Pay Up to $320M to Settle HAMP Charges
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app