Rep. Darrell Issa on Tuesday accused the Justice Department and FDIC of letting the anti-fraud crackdown called Operation Choke Point interfere with legitimate banking business. He also said that legal pot businesses should have access to the banking system.
GOP Congressman: Choke Point Bureaucrats Deserve Brushback
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter