Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., is warning that a key House appropriations bill risks undercutting regulators' ability to oversee the financial system.
Spending Bill Should Omit Changes to CFPB, Waters Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues