Bank of America completed a $2.1 billion bulk sale of nonperforming home loans in the second quarter, and is almost done with such dispositions, said Chief Financial Officer Bruce Thompson.
Bank of America Almost Done Selling Mortgage Servicing Rights
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues