Bank of the Carolinas in Mocksville, N.C., has raised $46 million through a private placement. The $428 million-asset company said that it sold about 458 million shares of newly issued common stock at 10 cents each to unnamed institutional and accredited investors.
Bank of the Carolinas Raises $46 Million, Redeems Tarp Shares
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues