Sixteen banks, along with John Eggemeyer and Tim Chrisman, raised $6.3 million to keep the Hispanic-focused bank from failing.
Pan American in Los Angeles Rescued by Band of Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues