The $5.6 billion-asset Talmer Bancorp said in a press release Wednesday that it will pay $13.4 million in cash for First of Huron, the parent of Signature Bank.
Talmer to Buy First of Huron in Michigan
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues