Executives at Allegiance Bancshares have long been vocal about their desire to take the Houston company public. The company recently agreed to buy Farmers & Merchants Bancshares, giving it one more opportunity to boost its profile before taking the plunge.
Acquisition Could Portend Another Big IPO in Texas
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues