The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau waded into the debate about the future of digital currencies like Bitcoin, issuing a warning Monday that they pose significant risks to consumers.
CFPB Issues Warning on Virtual Currencies Like Bitcoin
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues