Stephen E. Dowd, the chief financial officer of CMS Bancorp in White Plains, N.Y., has died. The $273 million-asset company announced Dowd’s “unexpected passing” in a press release on Friday.
CMS Executive Stephen Dowd Dead at 60
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter