The industry is objecting to a recent Consumer Financial Protection Bureau blog post that calls into question the transparency of agreements between colleges and financial institutions that offer student products.
Banks Fight CFPB Claim That Campus Pacts Are 'Secretive'
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app