First Interstate BancSystem, in Billings, Mont., will appeal a Montana state court jury's verdict that the company pay about $17 million in compensatory and punitive damages from a dispute with a former customer.
First Interstate Ordered to Pay $17M in Verdict, Plans to Appeal
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app