The Federal Housing Administration is changing a pair of rules on interest rate payments and resets to align with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's qualified mortgage rule.
FHA Tweaks Interest Rate Rules to Align with QM
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter