Flagstar Bancorp is negotiating with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau over potential violations in the Troy, Mich., company's default servicing business.
Flagstar, CFPB in Negotiations Over Default Servicing
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app