BNC Bancorp in High Point, N.C., has filed to sell up to $150 million in securities. The $3.7 billion-asset company said in a filing Tuesday that it could issue common and preferred stock, debt securities and other securities from time to time.
BNC in North Carolina Files to Raise $150 Million
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter