The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau issued a warning Wednesday to credit card companies that use deceptive marketing to mask hidden charges within promotional interest rates.
CFPB Issues Stark Warning to Card Lenders About Promotional Rates
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues