Lenders are loosening underwriting standards for nearly every type of credit except for some home equity lines, according to a report issued Thursday by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Banks Loosening Credit Standards: OCC Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter