Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are not properly using a web portal developed to collect and screen appraisal information in order to minimize losses, according to an audit released Thursday.
Watchdog Agency Faults Fannie for Appraisal Overrides
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues