The Detroit car lender is defying regulatory pressure to change its pricing system, but it's unclear whether other lenders will dig in their heels, too, or eventually give in.
Ally Holds Firm Against CFPB's Auto Lending Push
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter