CUNA is confirming what several analysts have already told Credit Union Journal: that NCUA's proposed new risk-based capital rule will cost many credit unions a lot more to maintain healthy capital cushions needed for growth-in fact, a net $7.3 billion more.
New Capital Rule Could Cost Credit Unions $7.3B: CUNA
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app