The Brooklyn company points to the recently announced merger of Rockville and United Financial in the New England, along with other deal, as evidence that similarly sized banks can reach agreement.
Dime in N.Y. Admits Interest in MOE as Activity Heats Up
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app