HomeStreet, the parent company of the $3 billion-asset HomeStreet Bank, plans to sell two pools of residential loans that it will continue to service.
HomeStreet to Sell $327 Million of Residential Loans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues