The single-family rental securitization market appears to be benefiting from the improving housing market and favorable demographics, according to a Moody's Investors Service report.
Moody's Sees Promising Signs for Rental Securitizations
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter