Rep. Gary Miller, R-Calif., introduced legislation Wednesday to curb efforts by the Department of Housing and Urban Development to lower Federal Housing Administration loan limits.
Miller Releases Bill to Stop FHA Loan Limit Cuts
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter