NewBridge Bancorp (NBBC) in Greensboro, N.C., has issued nearly $16 million in subordinated debt to redeem all the preferred stock it issued under the Troubled Asset Relief Program.
NewBridge in N.C. Issues Debt to Exit Tarp
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter