Clifton Savings Bancorp in Clifton, N.J., received orders for more than $170 million of common stock in a subscription offering tied to its second-step conversion.
Clifton in New Jersey Has Raised $171M from Conversion
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues