Big banks' huge settlements and other legal headaches have grabbed headlines for months, but now it's regional banks' turn. Several regionals have upped their estimated legal exposures as probes and lawsuits continue to surface.
Regional Banks Threatened with Soaring Legal Bills
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues