Noah Hanft, MasterCard's general counsel and chief franchise officer, is leaving the financial industry (mostly) behind for a gig as the head of the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution.
MasterCard's Top Lawyer Shows It's Never Too Late to Change Careers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app