Continuing its expansion in Michigan, Huntington Bancshares in Columbus, Ohio, has agreed to purchase 11 branches in the eastern part of the state from Bank of America.
Huntington to Buy 11 Michigan Branches from B of A
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app