Distressed homeowners who obtained loan modifications fell to approximately 42,000 in February, a 5% decrease from the month before and a sign that the number of borrowers needing assistance is declining, according to the Hope Now Alliance.
Foreclosure Starts and Sales Hit New Lows: Hope Now
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app