Two former executives of Sonoma Valley Bank have been indicted for their alleged involvement in a $9.5 million fraud scheme.
Former Sonoma Valley Executives Indicted for Bank Fraud
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues