Ginnie Mae has halted the transfer of mortgage servicing rights from Bank of America to a nonbank servicer because of missing documents. The agency is asking the top servicers for an inventory of loans with missing documents.
Ginnie Mae Nixes Bank of America Mortgage Servicing Transfer
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter