The Obama administration is urging activists like the National Council of La Raza to support legislation to overhaul the housing finance market, ahead of a Senate Banking Committee vote scheduled for late April.
HUD's Donovan Works to Rally Liberals Behind GSE Bill
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app