BB&T in Winston-Salem, N.C., narrowly missed Wall Street's first-quarter expectations because of sluggish loan growth.
BB&T Misses Wall Street Estimates on Sluggish Revenue Growth
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues