Arrow Financial Corporation (AROW) in Glens Falls, N.Y., said Monday that its first-quarter earnings climbed nearly 3% from the same period last year, to $5.3 million, as its loan portfolio continued to expand and asset quality remained strong.
Arrow Reports Higher Profit on Loan Surge
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app