Investors Bancorp in Short Hills, N.J., announced Monday that it is selling an undisclosed number of shares to the investment banks that managed its recent stock sale.
Investors in N.J. Broadens IPO to Include Investment Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues