Wall Street banks — and the trade groups and law firms that represent them — are challenging the Federal Reserve Board's basis for restricting bank ties to physical commodities, arguing it is fundamentally flawed.
Big Banks Dispute Fed's Case for Physical Commodities Restrictions
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues