The state is asking Google, Comcast and other companies to stop running ads for companies that can't lend legally to its residents. Bankers are also being urged to be on the alert for illegal loans to their customers.
Vermont Targets TV Stations, Search Engines in Online Lending Crackdown
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues