The Senate Banking Committee is scheduled to vote Tuesday on a stack of pending nominees to the Federal Reserve Board and other agencies, before it proceeds with a highly anticipated vote on a bill to overhaul the housing finance market.
Banking Committee to Consider Fed Nominees, GSE Bill Next Week
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues