The National Credit Union Administration approved a final rule on capital planning and stress testing at its open board meeting Thursday that contained some changes — but maybe not enough to satisfy credit unions.
NCUA Passes Stress Test Rule for Credit Unions
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app