Companies specializing in single-family rentals say the population of renters is growing — and many of these consumers (including a number of former homeowners) are happy to rent.
Single-Family Rental Firms Reap Benefit from Ownership-Shy Public
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter